tell them loneliness killed me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

i am so alone.

And, now I am so dead.
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hun, please talk to us :hug:

We are here for you, there is always something to hold on for.
  3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

There is no reason to be alone we are here. Please stay and talk to us ,we will listen and want to hear whats bothering you. SO PLEASE DONT HURT YOURSELF WE ARE HERE. I MA PRAYING FOR YOU PLEASE DO SO TOO. Stay here and find love and hope. It IS here for you!!!!

Write me,

4. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

You're not alone. You have the best person in your life by your side: yourself!
    Talk to us and I'm sure you are going to feel better
  5. swimmergirl

I have no choice any more. i am killing myself. I am sick and tired of feeling so alone.
  6. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

Do you have MSN? Im always there. I would love talking to you
  7. shelbylovesyou

shelbylovesyou New Member

Please don't do this. I'm feeling the same way you are right now. Life's an everyday struggle for us, but something's always telling me to give one more shot. One more day to be okay. I really hope you find a reason to live. I'm a reason. We're all a reason. We're all here if you want to talk. You're not alone You're never alone. PM me. I'm praying for you. We can get through this together...
  8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Please hun do not go. You are not alone. You have all of us. I know it is hard to only live your life on the net. However, the net is just another form of communication. You made friends here so you can make friends in real life too. Do not give up hope.
  9. purls

purls Member

These folks are right. We do have each other.
  10. swimmergirl

She's gone.
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: swimmer~ keep talking.

what's going on?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.