1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell us about your avatar!!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Petal, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Laura002

Laura002 New Member

I suffer from PCOS and because of it grow more hair than a lot of my make friends. I’ve held on to a lot of shame because of it and it’s one of my greatest insecurities so my avatar is one way I try to accept that!

MagickLynx likes this.
  2. my avatar; it's tetra from loz wind waker. she's a brave pirate captain with boundless courage. always wearing a genuine smile and taking any challenge the world throws at her head on with the will to keep moving forward no mater hard it may be. me i'm an indecisive coward who can't speak up for themselves, i even find solace hurting myself. i'd give anything to be even a little bit like tetra.

MagickLynx likes this.
  3. HumanExMachina

HumanExMachina Pizza Spaceman Forum Pro SF Artist SF Supporter

It's a guy on the moon, looking at the Earth. He's thinking about all of the stories on that blue-green rock, about how stupid and pointless they are, and about how endlessly amusing they are.

4. Alexandru A A

Alexandru A A New Member

It's a drawing which i did long time ago. I used to draw tattoo ideas for myself and keep them on the wall. Unfortunately i don't do that anymore because i lost my motivation.

5. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

You're certainly very good at drawing! And it's a great form of therapy and meditation

Mremptyinside and MagickLynx like this.
  6. JuanAnchoa

JuanAnchoa Always and never are too short to being said fast.

Mine is an agar with Hogwarts' insignia draw it with bacterias. I am a nerd with no problem to admit it

7. Christian

Christian Member

My avatar is my daughter. The one and only reason I keep going.

MagickLynx likes this.
  8. LonelyHiker

LonelyHiker Waitering for Godot

A picture of a sunrise I took at Shenandoah national Park a few years ago...just something random I suppose.

MagickLynx likes this.
  9. LonelyHiker

Cute rabbits!

10. Mremptyinside

Mremptyinside Well-Known Member

Well, my Avatar is the white Desert. Or more specific, a picture of a snowy Sahara Desert. (took some months ago) I myself collect awesome pics, love to take pics, and just search for more at any free moment. Sadly my Harddrive broke with more then 2 GB of Pictures collected from all my life. I was on many Picture charing sites, Got many connections there, sadly lost most of them after some of theese sites shut down. so loosing a grate part of myself with it. And well the empty butt still beautifull stunning view of this Pic describes a Part of myself that feels lonly and searching for something to fill the void. But thats as hard to find as having it snow in the Desert.

MagickLynx and Flying Fox like this.
  11. LonelyHiker

Ok, I changed my avatar, so disregard my previous description lol...

My new one is an image taken from the album Grace Under Pressure by my all-time favorite band (and Canada's finest export!), Rush.

I feel like it elegantly captures, in a single image, my ongoing battle against depression and suicidality.

MagickLynx likes this.
  12. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

[​IMG]
    Charrs are a feline-like race based on war from the game Guild Wars. In Guilds 1 it was the first enemy of humans you encountered in the game, battling for their ancestral homelands and eventually driving humans out. Guild Wars 2 takes place 250 years later and by then the humans and Charr are at peace and live among with three other races; Sylvari (plant-beings), Norn (giantesque people who typically can turn into bears), and the Asura (diminutive pixie-like scientists). From the start Charrs have always been my favourite race to play, this stemming from my love of wildlife.

13. Mika2009

Mika2009 Member

Mine is a sad kitty trying to hold back tears. It depicts how I feel without being too dark. Alone and sad, yet trying to keep it all together. :confused:

14. Abigail1213

Abigail1213 Public Access

Mine is a child reaching up for support. I drew it cause its what I need.

15. Kolisar

Kolisar SF Supporter

That is quite good. You are very talented. I though that was something you took from an artist's website.

Mremptyinside likes this.
  16. Abigail1213

Thx, but its not the original thing. This is the original: IMG_20180317_120840_hdr.jpg

17. Mremptyinside

Mremptyinside Well-Known Member

it's really quite good, and having it that orange colour looks grate! (drawing hands can be difficult, specially making them realisitc so well done) Btw the first time i saw your avatar i thought those trees in the back would be burning houses XD im sooooooo habby about beeing wrong after looking again more closly XD

Abigail1213 likes this.
  18. Kolisar

Kolisar SF Supporter

@Abigail1213 , that is excellent, and I stand by my original statement that you are very talented.

Mremptyinside and Alwayswrong like this.
  19. Abigail1213

20. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

And the adult hand has a lot of plastic perspective and movement. I've heard that hands are one of the most difficult things to draw.
    The meaning is also very moving.
    CONGRATS!!!

Mremptyinside and Abigail1213 like this.