Tell us about your avatar!!

Claus

Mine is Shion Sonozaki, from the series Higurashi. It's probably my favorite series, and has been for a very long time. I feel like I relate a lot to her character and I have so many pictures of her because she is a big comfort for me. Her story and arcs are confusing and definitely, to me, show the raw emotions humans can have for one another and for ones self. It definitely shows the lows of it all, and I relate to it a lot. I think people kind of see it as frightening I relate to such a character...but to me she really...is a lot like me. She's hidden in her "older" sister's shadow as am I. I'm the forgotten sister, the, "ugly step-sister" as my ex would call me. So I do relate to her struggles and her story very much. To me she is a pillar of strength and exceptionally written. I loved seeing her at her lowest, and then to realize in the end that she was so wrong about everything...and so sorry...like, and to have everyone forgive her, and promise she will never make the same mistakes again...LIKE,,, MY HEART!!! T_T I just get so emotional thinking of Shion. Definitely one of, if not my most, favorite characters of all time. Hence the wonderful icon I have of her. :P

Jade24

Mine is a page from a zine a made last year about passing thoughts, I called it "REVERIE" (I actually won best zine). I'm not entering this year though, I think it was just a one-off thing. It's pictures of things that I do to help me feel better when I'm sad. Listening to records, writing, reading outside, picking flowers and instagramming pretty pictures. Here's some other pages from the zine...

i really like the one on the left, im a big fan of psychedelic art <3

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00