Tell us about your avatar!!

This is Vanessa Ives from the tv series: penny dreadful.
I chose her depiction as my avatar because this character fights with her inner demons constantly.
I have to fight my own (bulimia, self harm, anxiety, depression ) constantly too because the game will get lost.
And the dark theme of victorian era suits to my general attitude.

They say a picture can tell a thousand words which I believe is very true! So, why did your choose your avatar? Is it personal to you? Is it an icon you look up to? Nature, perhaps?

Tell us all about your avatar;

My avatar is basically self explanatory, I do care and try to assist as many people on here that I can so that is why I chose my avatar as I have!

I'd love to read how you picked your avatar and why, so please share!!

~petal
A recent photo I took from a tree in my front yard, a flowering crab tree which has beautiful pink blooms every spring.

I have two. One's a pic of my OC, the other, the one I use on facebook, is a mix of the Union Jack and the Gurren Lagann flag. Because I'm british and I like Gurren Lagann.

They say a picture can tell a thousand words which I believe is very true! So, why did your choose your avatar? Is it personal to you? Is it an icon you look up to? Nature, perhaps?

It was a sunflower field earlier today. Updated it to silly anime illustration. Appreciate both nature and art. Yes they speak for me. Just chose the anime over art because it's rarer to see a user with anime display picture and I was hoping maybe this new icon will attract the attention of other anime lovers like myself.. haha.

Vanquished

Rhino's are actually my favorite animal, and I also happen to find them very symbolic to life.

Rhino's are loners by nature (which I've always been), also very gentle, but when they're threatened they charge after it. While charging if, let's say, a tree gets in their way they take their horn, lift the tree out of their way, and keep charging. I find this true to life, too. When we're going after something, and something else gets in our way, it's important to remove said item and keep charging!!!

They're also VERY powerful!!! It's actually been documented of a rhino derailing a locomotive!! Now that's power!!! :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00