Tell us about your avatar!!

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
I used to love watching Faustino Asprilla play football. The lads I used to play with used to call me Justino [as a joke] and that ended up becoming tino, which in turn became my online poker avatar. This one was designed by a good poker buddy from Wales a few years ago when we played in a team game. I have been known as tino for a very long time now and the 11 was the shirt number of Faustino.

Kid B

I like cats and sometimes I just like to listen to the sound of falling rain even though it can be depressing.

Rain is probably my favourite song right now.

It is so strong that I feel it could push me over the edge but I will torture myself by repeatedly playing it and crying.

Kid B

Now Kid B having decided on a final screen name.

Idea - Kid A, Radiohead album, find artwork, remove title and replace Kid A with Kid B.

They could be brothers, anyway, that's it.

Michel

o_OMine is very simple: he's me in two senses. It's my portrait, so he s me painted by myself. And everything you paint is you, so it is me and me. Or me in me, if you prefere. Or me about me. And i supose i coul keep going for long writting about who i am, and saying nothing at all.

iam

SF Supporter
This is my pet terappin, his name is Cucumber. He's a red eared slider and he's been keeping me company for 3 years! Funny though, Cucumber is originally my class pet, but nobody wanted him when the year was done so I took him home :)
He's a cute little guy

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00