Tell us something you learned today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I learned that I should always take my meds every single day unless a mental health professional advises me otherwise.. or dark things happen.. that you don't wanna know!

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I learned that drinking whilst being alone and in a shit state of mind was a foolish and stupid thing to do!

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I learned that I'm alone right now on campus most of the time.. I'm from this town, so anyone who I might know from the past will not be living on campus. Also, I learned that I'm not ever going to go out and party unless it's with someone special. That's just not me.

Mr Stewart

I learned that if UPS has a package for you that doesn't require a signature on delivery, they won't even ring your door bell. They just leave it at the door. I got a notification email saying it had been delivered and that it was on my porch. Checked the front door, there it was. UPS ninjas sneaking up to my house without a sound to leave me boxes.

NiceGuYKC

I learned that I really fancy the main female character, on the tv show "Castle". Nathan Fillions characters partner. She is so gorgeous.

Mr Stewart

I learned that some people are very nosey and have no respect for internet anonymity. They plaster their real name and the names of all family members and associates on social networking sites for all to see. They then respond with annoyance that a man such as I might not feel obliged to share that information so freely in turn. In-laws who have nothing better to do with their time I swear to god. Play farmville or something. Leave a man be. :grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00