Telling my husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

brknsilence

"Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie
This morning, I mentioned to my husband how bad my depression has been to the point of having suicidal thoughts (again). I told him how close I was to signing myself into the hospital. It's been getting pretty bad. He kept telling me how I am not alone. I have been feeling for so long now that I am so alone. I asked him what do I do when the thoughts come back, he told me to tell him. I been crying. I hate fighting this. I hate going through this. I'm exhausted in dealing with this. I so much want this to end and I feel myself trapped within myself I can't escape. I feel like I'm drowning in this darkness of thought and sadness that I can't get out. My head is screaming inside and no one hears me. I feel like I'm going crazy.

brknsilence

"Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie
Thank you so much. Just trying to get through each moment. Some moments are okay and other moments not so well. My plan right now is to tell my dr when I see him again regarding how I feel. My thoughts has been too much and getting unbearable. Maybe switching meds might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00