Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They are right there... just right there... need to resist but don't know if I can... :cry:
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Clearly you don't want to use them. If you did, you would nto have posted, and you probably would have done whatever it is already.

Why not lose the temptation and get rid of them.

You are strong and can do that.

do you want to talk about why things are so hard right now?
  3. CM 1000

CM 1000 Guest

Yes you can it to you will find this force inside you. You must believe that you can it
    I believe that it is because you have an archetypal idea of you kill. This idea is unconscious sometimes during several years and then it goes up with the conscience following certain emotions. You know that such an idea is very powerful and thus comes from your ancestors it really does not belong to you. I believe that the best way of getting rid some is to make a meditation the eyes close ` ' you must think than this idea come you from your ancestors and than you this idea gives to them and than they will be able what to make avec' '. For more information on the archetypal idea to see French site an idea of archetypal nature, according to Dr. Daniel Bordeleau http://www.forum.umontreal.ca/numeros/1997-1998/Forum97-11-17/article05.html you can use to translate. http://babelfish.altavista.com/
  4. Yeah, I don't because I know I'd be killing my boyfriend if I did.

I can't loose it because they are just there, if I touch them I'll use them.

:cry: I don't want to, but I do, you know?

I don't think I should talk about it, I don't know.
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I can totally relate to knowing that if you touch them then you will use them.

So you can either
    1, remove yourself from the temptation, get out the house, leave your room, go and be busy, keep yourself occupied, or anything.
    2, Get someone to remove them for you. This might be hard or scary, but whoever you ask should be glad that you have asked them for their help.

Keep fighting. You will be so proud of yourself if you fight this urge, you could give yourself a big massive treat.

Probably deep down you already know what you will do, but remember that you are in control and it is your choice.

Hang in there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.