Tempted to cut myself NOW.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by lostsheep, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostsheep

lostsheep Member

Two weeks ago, I tried to kill myself. Cutting myself sort of help stopped it but I regret it badly because I hurt my loved ones. Now, I am temted to hurt myself again but I know that if I did it, I would be hurting my loved ones again. Any alternative?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talking hun to anyone ok it helps. You pick up phone and talk to a friend a councilor a crisis line helper but you talk. Your phone your doctor and tell them how low you are feeling and need their help. You come here and talk hun go to chat post ok but you keep reaching out for help hun hugs
  3. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

Self harm is definitely not the answer, i know from experience. some good alternatives can be rubbing icyhot (found at health stores) on the area you want to self harm, squeezing icecubes in your hands, or taking a hot bath. i hope things get better!
  4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

I am soooo sorry your feeling this way hugs, you certainly need some help out there, please i would urge you to speak to gp about this or call your crisis team and get asisstance if you need it. maybe instead of harming yourself, harm a cardboard box or bash a pillow if that helps or simply talking to someone on how you are feeling could be the best way forward.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.