Ten years of betrayal. Fucking ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastlegs

I hate this so much. I'm such a fucking idiot. Never been able to trust my instincts, how will I be able to rely on myself?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I agree with @JDot The person you betrayed you is the idiot. Do not stoop down to their level, they will drag you down with them. I think to be honest we have ALL been betrayed at one time or another leaving us feeling vulnerable but at the end of the day they are the idiot for doing this to you. Where are their morals?

lastlegs

I agree with @JDot The person you betrayed you is the idiot. Do not stoop down to their level, they will drag you down with them. I think to be honest we have ALL been betrayed at one time or another leaving us feeling vulnerable but at the end of hey day they are the idiot for doing this to you. Where are their morals?
That's what gets me, @Petal. She's spent the last 10 years claiming to be honest, and it turns out she's just a giant hypocrite. Should've known.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That's what gets me, @Petal. She's spent the last 10 years claiming to be honest, and it turns out she's just a giant hypocrite. Should've known.
*hug none of us are perfect, she is the bad one, she betrayed you, you had no way of knowing so please do not beat yourself up about this. Try and caaalm *hug

lastlegs

*hug none of us are perfect, she is the bad one, she betrayed you, you had no way of knowing so please do not beat yourself up about this. Try and caaalm *hug
It scares me, though. What if I end up a lonely old spinster who can't take care of, or trust, herself or anyone else? I'm mostly just livid right now. Can't think clearly.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It scares me, though. What if I end up a lonely old spinster who can't take care of, or trust, herself or anyone else? I'm mostly just livid right now. Can't think clearly.
*hug Y'know I feel the same way, that I will never find anyone I can trust, I have never been in a non abusive relationship so I can understand what you are going through to a certain extent. Keep hope alive. From what I have seen of you on this forum, you're very friendly, supportive, very appreciative and very kind. I don't think you will have a problem finding someone again, you just got to wait until the right person comes along or reach out and try to find that right person, you can be choosy :)

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi @lastlegs
I don't know what's specifically happened but you don't deserve to be betrayed. You're not an idiot, you trusted and loved someone and they let you down. You're not the one in the wrong here *hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00