Terrible Dreams Last Night

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Astarael, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astarael

Astarael Member

I was plagued by infernal nightmares last night (or rather this morning, what with my gawdawful insomnia).

First, I dreamt my husband was having *another* affair... I was trying to leave him for good, but he wouldn't leave me alone. I kept trying to get away, and he kept fabricating reasons to come around. I was so frustrated and depressed and exhausted. I wish this dream was nothing like my reality, then maybe I would have a better chance of getting out from under it today.

Just before I woke up (for the billionth time; stupid insomnia), I dreamt that I was traveling somewhere with my parents, or at least my dad. There was something wrong with my medication (and there is *always* something wrong with my medication), and it had to be fixed right away. Because we were away from home, my only recourse was to go to a local ER and plead my case to their doctors. After waiting for four hours, I asked the receptionist how much longer I would have to wait to be seen, and she told me 12 hours. Again, if nothing like this had ever happened to me, it would be easier to push this horrible dream away.

I am so tired of nightmares... I don't remember the last time I had a dream I actually enjoyed.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sometimes the meds we take can cause us to have these nightmares I hope yours stop soon .

3. Astarael

Astarael Member

Ugh... I know. The labels read "Vivid dreams may occur," but we know that translates to: "You are going to have some seriously messed up nightmares that are going to feel totally real."

I had neither good, nor bad dreams last night, but I'll take that over nightmares anytime, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.