Terrible, terrible events, need help asap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm on Zoloft, also called sertraline, and like, i always take my pill around 10, and sometimes it makes me feel a little weird, and I just uh, called my ex and explained to her how I have all of these happy pills but all I want to do is kill myself without being able to share the happiness with her, because nothing else besides her matters in my life. She thinks I'm smoking pot or something, and I explained to her that I sometimes get a little loopy after I take my medicine and it'd wear off... I begged her to take me back, in full force, there's more and if you care ask for my instant messenger, I'd really like a friend who can listen, understand, and help or comprehend.

Jacob1973

My double check with your doc, but my doc said that i should take them in morning, not at night before bed. Maybe your doseage is off, or you might have to change meds.. I had to.

C

carekitty

Are you upset because you called her, or was it something that she said?

I don't know if I can help, but I can listen.

C

carekitty

I'm sorry that she treated you like that. But maybe it shows her true colors? Other people's feelings are never nothing, and it's callous to act that way.

I know right now it feels like you will never feel that way about another person, but you will. I know that sounds contrite, but I've been there myself. When I was 19, I fell hard for a guy. He played me, and then treated me very badly. I was devastated.

But over time, I realized that he was a very damaged individual, and that we could have never had a decent relationship. Since then, I've found many other wonderful people to date and be friends with. Please give yourself some time to grieve the loss of this relationship. Feel whatever you feel, and allow yourself the time it takes. It will get better, I promise.

White_Darkness

you can talk to me if you feel like it!! cuz i think i know how you're feeling... a couple of years ago, when i was still a lost high school kid i was in a terrible relationship with a real d!ck who was actually ENGAGED to someone else at the same time. he knew d*mn well i had huge problems with self harm yet he did nothing to help me, quite the opposite actually. he ruined me to bits..
one and a half years ago, i told him how hard it was for me after we broke up and i told him about my suicide attempts and all he asked me was if i still loved him (he always mocked me because of that.. #*$^@!) and started laughing when i told him that i hadn't gotten over him yet. it was devastating.
BUT. that same night, i found the boy of my dreams. i didn't know it back then but i do now.
i hate the guy who ruined my life, because he's a freaking tool who shouldn't be allowed to be in the place he's at right now because he's a low life.
so.. *cut to the point hanamiyaka*
you WILL get over her. maybe not now.. definitely not now. but you will, one day. trust me. and when you do, you will feel a lot better.
but until then, i'm here for you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00