terrible

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Yes, i survived my last attempt but now i wish i didn't. I feel so alone here that this is the only place i can actually talk about it freely without upsetting my neighbors cuz that's all my so called friends are. Ive been warned not to talk to the neighbors by management cuz people don'tknow how to rrespond and freak out on me. I wish i can die in peace, and i mean it. Ive been trying to give life a chance but i don't see the reason to. Everything is a chore and im tired of working on myself. It's all wishful thinking and there's no point. Im so depressed and discourage that i dont even want to try anymore. I want an easy way out but i ddon't know how yet. This is my secret that i don't sharewith jjust anybody who knows me. It'sgood to rremain anonymous. Good luck trying to encourage me. It's just a waste of time. It's just a matter of time that i will finally get my wish. Good night.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you coming here and posting hun shows that you do want help you do want to live but without the pain hun. Please tell your doctor ok you need some help therapy meds changed up but hun you are doing good talking to us here It helps to talk to people who understand and we understand we won't judge you hugs

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

The doctor increased all my psych meds and i feel all drugged up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.