1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrible

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jordaniac89, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordaniac89

jordaniac89 Member

So yesterday was my birthday. Big 21. Most people would be excited right? I guess I'm not most people. My grandparents came over and most of us celebrated (everyone but me). I'll be honest, all I wanted was to be fucking left alone. The whole night, all I could think about was killing myself. In years past, I would have really tried hard to cover up my feelings and act like I was having a good time, but in the last 6 or 7 months, I've completely said "Fuck it". I didn't even try to act like I was enjoying myself. I didn't smile, I didn't talk to anyone. I'm so sick of all these god damn fake feelings. Putting on fake smiles for people, acting like I give a shit about myself or anyone else. I'm fucking through. I guess one good thing came out of last night. I'm legal now, and that means all the alcohol I can drink. That should numb the pain. So if I'm not dead within the next year, expect me to be a raging alcoholic.

2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you feel that way :(
    I feel that way all the time myself.
    I'm always saying- Fuck it. I hope you know that you're not alone.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Belated happy birthday :cake: and how sad...hope you find comfort here...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.