terrified and out of control :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MissMisery, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMisery

MissMisery Well-Known Member

sooo, im having a major crisis atm.

ive had 3 days of horrific bulimia massive binges MORE THAN EVER. and purging is so fukin difficult for some reason.

Ive had a shitty day as fuck and just in middle of eating last things of the day
    and so drained and legs hurt feel hot bothered dizzy stressed terrrified

so scared :(
    dads on my case 24/7.

cant breathe and got to purge after. tired exhausted beyond belief.

sick of living in fear all day all night no rest no peace no shut off. no control.

spacey. help!

hate this :'( :mad:@@@@@@@@

i hate to rant but im really on the edge. everyday i think and dream of suicide. wish to high hell i could make the perfect exit and actually succeed

fukin want out.
    but im chicken shit and worry it goes wrong.

im sick of food sick of being sick sick of feeling full to the point u cant breathe and bending over the loo in agony nearly choking to death and straining and trying to get everything up.

its a fukin nightmare and no death cud ever be anymore despairing or terrifying or painful than wat i go thru every bastard day of my shitty lame arsed life.

i hate myself im weak pathetic and all alone. i wish someone cud help me, wish i cud help myself wish i cud leave this and get out.

i honestly cant do this anymore. :(

dont know wat to do. just plod on. im dreading it i really want to disapear right this minute.

2. miss sixty

miss sixty Active Member

Aww sweetie you are so much stronger within you than you realize hun, you hang on and be strong, and please try to get some help for your bulemia. Pm me if you need to:hug:

3. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

Misery,

you must stop the vicious cycle. I used to be like you when I was in my teens. I would binge and I would vomit. Then I would do the same thing over and over again until my stomach aches terribly. Once I start vomitting, the cycle begins. You have to stop the cycle. until today, I'm careful about eating too much cos if I were ever to puke again after eatign too much , the binge puke cycle would last for at least a week before the pain sets in. So I avoid it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.