Terrified me, which is saying something

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Morningstar, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morningstar

Morningstar Well-Known Member

I don't scare easily,in fact I've only really ever felt fear once in my entire life. Although now it's twice after the dream I had a few nights ago. It wasn't all that bad compared to some of the dreams I've had. I mean I've had some really dark, twisted, messed up, violent, and depressing dreams. But this one terrified the hell out of me so completely I haven't slept properly since. I dreamed that everyone I knew could see me for who I really am deep inside. Everything bad I've ever done, thought, said was all on display for everyone to see. And everyone reacted the same way, horror, disgust, contempt, anger, and pretty much just freaked out on me. And then everyone was gone and I was all alone with myself. I don't ever want to feel this way again or ever dream this again.

2. Lizzy95

Lizzy95 Member

I think you know why you dreamed it, I'm sorry you had to experience it but you need to find a way to feel like a good person. I do that by working out and trying to find a faith. It makes me feel like a better person and not so ashamed. Also, maybe you should try to open up to one person as much as you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.