Terrified- Trigger Warning

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by on_the_edge, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Member

I went to get gas tonight against better judgement. I rarely go get gas at night because I don't like to be alone at night... but I had to get gas tonight, I was on empty and still needed to make it home. I got out of my car and went in the store to pay for gas. Then, as I was coming outside there was a guy waiting by my car. He tried to chat me up... so I just casually smiled and unlocked my car door. But he stood in front of my door and wouldn't let me in my car unless I talked to him. I asked him to move but he wouldn't. He grabbed my arm, put his hand over my mouth, and took me behind the store and.... I'm terrified... I don't know who he was, I don't know what he looked like... I went to the er and just got home... I feel so sick now... I don't know what to do.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi on_the_edge,

Oh my gosh. You reported this to the police, right? Maybe the gas station had surveillance cameras. :(

Sending many :hug: :hug: your way. This post made me teary-eyed. I feel for you. That guy needs to go to jail.

Best wishes,

Alex

3. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. This is the kind of situation where I don't want to say anything in case it's the wrong thing to say, but I hope that you're able to stay strong through this and do whatever you can to help yourself get better.

4. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

I hope you reported it to the police and had a medical exam done. Even if you didn't it is okay but you do need to report it. Like the other poster said the gas station will have surveillance cameras.

Please be safe and take gentle care of yourself. This is for you if it is okay. :hug:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is awful, and yes, please make a police report...and continue to talk about it as it is so traumatic...J

6. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, this is awful :(

I hope you go to the police and get this awful man reported.

Hope you are feeling okay hun.

Many many :hug: for you.

7. mr b

mr b Member

That's just awful I hope you're ok, in time.
    Please remember it wasn't your fault. Men like that deserve jail for a very long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.