TERRIFIED - Urgent,need advice re stomach

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Kaza, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaza

    Kaza Active Member

    Hi guys, can anyone help me? I am in serious trouble over something I did. I have been on a very restricted diet, for a medical condition (was bulimic up to five months ago) and last Friday, I went on a massive binge and purged twice that day. I took it easy the next day, hardlly ate anything and thought I was ok. So I went back to my medical diet on Sunday and I have been having terrible heartburn, terrible bloated stomach which has been getting only worse as the week has gone on. I feel that one lapse has damaged my stomach in a way I have never felt before. In all the years I was bulimic, I never had chronic heart burn or much stomach problems at all. i feel now because I had been so long without doing it that i have damaged my stomach big time.

    I have been having bowel movements but its not relieving the pressure on my stomach at all. I dont know what to do. I am stopping my medical diet from today on, to see if it helps (that diet is full of vegetables, nuts, chicken and rice cakes), stop my supplements and I am considering goiing to the doctor and being honest about what I did.

    Does anyone know what i can do? I am not supposed to even take ant acids because of my medical history but I know this is different and I had to take 2 last night to even be able to sleep.

    I am so upset and so frightened, can anyone help me?
  2. Terry

    Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

    Get to the docs !

    Not saying its anything mega, but always better safe than sorry.
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

    NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

    Please go to see your doctor and be honest with him,don't consider,be.

    You should go to A&E if this has been going on for more than a few days.It's better to be safe than sorry. :)
  4. *sparkle*

    *sparkle* Staff Alumni

    hey sorry you feel so unwell but we really can't give you any medical advice at all other than go to the doctor - so go! :hug:
  5. Acy

    Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

    Hiya, Kaza. As the others have said, please go see the doc. It may just be an "overreaction" because your system became thoroughly unused to that sort of thing. Doc may be able to help you re-stabilize, too. I hope you're feeling better soon.
  6. assek

    assek Well-Known Member

    i hope you are feeling better, did you go to the doctors?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.