Terrorism. It is terrible.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by glikahoma, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glikahoma

glikahoma Member

I live in Russia. On northern caucasus. In Ossetia. In the city of Vladikavkaz from which to the city of Beslan well-known for the whole world for terrifying tragedy to go about 30 minutes
    I live in a city in which have already got used to acts of terrorism because they happen often. And going tomorrow on the market, passing in the bus in institute, I am not assured that I will be live.

What do you think of it? What do you think of terrorism as a whole?

2. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

i think thats seriosly fuckedup...

im sorry that you have to live like that :(

3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Terrorism is a subjective term depending on which side you are on. One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. Certain political idealogies regard armed action as justifiably necessary (propoganda of the deed) to achieve their political aims.
    There is however much debate on what 'target' is justified and where do you draw the line. Sun Tzu said in the Art of War "attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are unexpected". One could argue this is a strategy that terrorists/freedom fighters use to attain their aims.
    On a personal note, I have an uncle who spent 25 years in Bruchsal prison for his involvement and actions when he was a member of a left wing group in the 70/80's.

4. glikahoma

glikahoma Member

No purpose can be justified, if there is a murder of children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.