Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broken Hearted

I just wanna say thank you to you both.
Thank you for listening to me today.
Thank you for being there.
Thank you for understanding.

Terry, you've actually just calmed me down a lot. Have managed to stop crying since i've been talking to you. Your an amazing woman and i have to say ... good on ya for writing that email!

I worked so hard to control it. All gone now. Their betrayel will be on my body for the rest of my life. A constant reminder to never fall in love. To never trust ANYONE. To never have friends because they just screw you over at the end of the day. I'm better off alone.

To all you people out there. Don't trust. To open up. Don't let people in and DON'T EVERY FALL IN LOVE.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
You know I know exactly what it feels like to be where u are at this moment (hence the venomous email).
It does get better till the dickhead in question decides to email you as if the last time you saw them it was all hearts and roses :dry:
But putting that aside, give yourself time, talk about it to anyone who will listen...scream at me if u need someone to listen cos sometimes I still need to blather on about it but it seems its hard enough to keep friends without being fucking reptitve. But Est has listened to me off and on for two years and God knows you had your share of me blubbering on...time to return the favour and I still think those balls would look good on a wall.

Sa Palomera

I can't think of words and stuff at the moment, but I completely agree with what Terry posted :agreed:

:arms: You know how to reach me. :arms:

B

Broken Hearted

Thanks again.

But its no use. I can't do this. I can't take the hurt no more. My whole body aches from being hurt. I feel like i don't have a heart. It feels dead. I can't feel it beating. It's dead from all this.

I'm out. I can't do this. I just can't.

I'm sorry.

:hug: I'm so sorry honey for what's going on. You know you can get ahold of me to talk if you need to. The whole situation is completely fucked up and you know I have your back 100%. Don't let one person fuck up your life. THey aren't worth it, they never were. Look at the track record..it speaks for itself. stay strong honey.

K

B

Broken Hearted

It's done. Finished. Lifes over. I never meant anything to any of you. A piece of shit you stepped in. I feel ruined. My life shattered. I have no desire to do anything anymore. No desire to live. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00