TGIF - 27th July '18 - Jim's Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I was having a good week but I just looked at Facebook and seen that my ex just got engaged. I don't know why I'm letting this affect me. I wouldn't want him back- he was a manipulative ass - but I feel.... IDK how I feel but it's not good

gypsylee

SF Supporter
I was having a good week but I just looked at Facebook and seen that my ex just got engaged. I don't know why I'm letting this affect me. I wouldn't want him back- he was a manipulative ass - but I feel.... IDK how I feel but it's not good
Ugh {hug} @Woowoo

I think it's normal to feel not good when you find out things like that. Sometimes you find out things - like how my ex got married.. Then divorced a couple of years later - that feel pretty good though ;) Also, social media is very biased toward "happy" stuff in people's lives.

Hi @Piotr LiƄski :)

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ugh {hug} @Woowoo

I think it's normal to feel not good when you find out things like that. Sometimes you find out things - like how my ex got married.. Then divorced a couple of years later - that feel pretty good though ;) Also, social media is very biased toward "happy" stuff in people's lives.

Hi @Piotr LiƄski :)
I know with Facebook you only see what people want you to see. I hardly ever look at it any more but, of course, I had to choose today of all days. Much as I don't want him it makes me wonder what was wrong with me. We were together for 4.5 years, he's only just been with her for a year.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I know with Facebook you only see what people want you to see. I hardly ever look at it any more but, of course, I had to choose today of all days. Much as I don't want him it makes me wonder what was wrong with me. We were together for 4.5 years, he's only just been with her for a year.
And I really hope it doesn't work out- that he treats her like he treated me- and then I feel bad for thinking that.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
It's not what may be wrong with you, it's what's wrong with him. Considering you mentioned he was a manipulative bell-end, you had a lucky escape, so maybe if possible, try to focus on that as a postive thing?
(hug) by the way.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00