Thank god for SF

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Thank god for SF ive only been a member for a while but god knows where i would be without u all, i had a close shave a week ago and i talked for hours on line i just want to say thanks feeling so flat and cant stop crying today am feeling very grateful to u all and wondering why im still here,
    :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Dawn, I am glad that you found SF, for support or friendship or whatever. It is good to talk with ppl that understand. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soo.

3. liveinhope

4. SF is the best thing in my life right now. There are so many people here that all have the simular problems in their lives. For me, I come here daily, read other people posts, realize that I'm not alone as how I feel. There are so many places here yet to explore. It gives me something to do and I've met quite a few friends as well.

Thank u SF for being. :biggrin:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Dawn, I am glad SF has been supportive for you. I want you to know that you have been supportive to other members as well. Your presense here is appreciated. You are a kind, caring person with so many things to offer to others. I am sorry the going has been so rough for you. You know I am here if you need someone to talk with. Please take care and stay safe. You are stronger than you realize. :hug:

6. liveinhope

no im not

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am going to argue with you. :) You have shown a great deal of strength just by still being here. You listen to what others have to say. You process the information and allow it to help guide you at times. I know you had a moment of weakness. No one can fault you for that. We all have them, they just manifest themselves in different forms. I guess i will leave you to ponder those thoughts. i do care Dawn, and I am here for you as much as I can be. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.