Thank God It's FRIDAY!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Welcome friends and ahem, lovers...to your...................
    FRIDAY

So what's goin' on t'day?

As for me....well one more day of work, and then the part time gig starts tonight.

My kids are spending the weekend with me, well at least most of it.

And.......today...I will be making my last car payment!!! Yippee!!!!

Have a great day....keep your head up, and remember better days are ahead...and you are loved!!!!!

2. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

wtg, fps!

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep it's being included in my wife's Chapter 13 BK.

4. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I hope that doesn't mean the vehicle gets re-po'd? I mean, a car payment isn't like a credit card, it is secured by the vehicle, so I think the lien holder has an absolute right to the vehicle, don't they?

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Nope...it's not getting re'poed. The bk is a payment plan bk...so they will get at least some of there money. We have been thru this before.

6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

fps - congrats re the car!

today i have an appointment at the nail salon :rolleyes:
    after that great contribution towards society, i''ll '''return to alcatraz'' and continue packing.
    the excitement - overwhelms me......

7. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

for pete sake, i feel like knocking your head. weeks ago, you cannot afford car loan repayment, going to lose ur beloved car AND .........now u say it's ur last payment to settle the loan and can get some cash back. you are confusing everyone of us here.

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep I am confused too. lol

I was surprised as hell when the wife told me she was filing. It is really going to help me out of some really tight financial problems I was staring down at.

9. LastCrusade

ya and if u wnet ahead to kill urself the other day when u first posted about 3 weeks time u got to kill urself, you wouldnt be here to post this today. still remember how u panicked that time? about going to live under a bridge, no choice but to kill urself cos no way out? hope u realized ur past folly :)

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Oh I do....there are still issues out there....that's why my life death o'meter isnt where it needs to be....however....as I have been trying to tell others here who are suffering...that even though people told me, and I didnt believe it at the time, people just need to hang on....cause you never know when a solution will come. Or a woman for that matter....course I am still waiting on that one.

11. LastCrusade

at least i'm glad u realized. Cheers dude!

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Made it through a Friday the 13th. Wish I could say I felt better :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.