Thank you all and goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ezi, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezi

ezi Member

Just wanted to thank you all for your words (kind and not so) during December. Those that dont know my pathetic story can look back through posts I guess.
    Through even more lying and deceiving I managed to give my family one last fabulous Christmas together. We pretended all was good, we all have wonderful pictures in our minds , I hope the kids can keep them for ever.
    Found a partner to maybe make this cowardly way out easier (NOT from here) and will be ending it on thursday or friday. Another internet pact for the papers to write about, hope to make an "impact" on some who have pushed me to this though they obviously won't care about anything but their pockets.
    I hope you all find peace.

2. Noooo.. Hang on.. what good-bye..?? No bye here.. I wan you back here.. :hugtackles:pls don't kill yourself.. I wan to help u, pls give me a chance..

3. ezi

ezi Member

A very nice sentiment, thank you. The only alternative solution is money which I have been trying to raise for weeks with no success, I can repay but cant borrow!
    Nice thought, thank you again.

4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello Ezi,

Please don't hurt yourself, we don'tt know each other much yet, but I would hate to see you getting hurt, it will break so many people. Money is not the world you know, there is so much more, if you are having money probleems could you get in touch with someone to discuss this? They can help you with problems such as money jobs and all, how does that sound? Please don't hurt yourself :hug: x

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I have thousands of dollars saved up ezi and I could possibly give you a loan if you stick around. Please don't join that suicide pack. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.