thank you all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by please forgive me, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. please forgive me

please forgive me Account Closed

I just want to say thank you all but goodbye.to all of you that spent your time with me that sent me pm and that opened themselves up to me, i cant take it anymore, i don't feel like i belong in this world any longer, this void inside is driving me crazy, i just want to be with my friend, Wildcherry and Total Eclipse and Psych77, CGMAngel and The Lone Wolf and Emily83 and the rest that replied to me thank you all so much. i wish you all peace

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

please forgive me , you please stay safe and still a goin' now..you a little new here but you've made some friends nad we would like you to stay around... Jim

3. please forgive me

thank you jimk, i jjust want to be with my friend i miss him so much just waiting for internet to be turned of

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Please do not take this step..is a very dead end trip to nowhere..in stead call a crisis line, go to emergency room or the police station..reach out now for some help please!!!!

5. please forgive me

i just miss him so bad i cant think straight, my heart aches so much, i hurt so many people, he died because of me and caused alot of pain for so many, i just want to be where he is , i want things to be normal again

6. please forgive me

sorry u am still here things didnt turn out the way i planned, but dont worry i will be gone soon, if you would like administrators you can close this and pack it away someplace else

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No we are not giving up on you hun you have made new friends here friends that will hold onto you through the dark times ok we all have lost people and we got through the pain by reaching out to each other hope to here from you again hun never give up ok your friend would not want for you

8. please forgive me

i am tryimg to hang on i want to talk to people here i just dont know how, thank you all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.