Thank you all

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by liveinhope, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I am sat crying as i have read the many posts on here following my failed attempt, cant write to much just now but i am home today and have on going support from the crisis team at home and a psyciatrist here.
    but i want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your warm wishes just thank you hugs
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

We all love ya hun :)
  3. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

It's lovely to see you back Dawn. :hug:

Are you getting enough support now your out of hospital?
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Glad you're back with us :heart: :hug:
  5. liveinhope

I am having daily visits from the mental health team and have to see psyciatrist this week and also have to go for DBT so who knows we will see butthanks all of you
  6. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

It is good to see you back hunni :hug: I wish you nothing but lots of good support and rainbows ahead. We are here for you!
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dawn so glad taht you are back home!! Please take it easy and use the support of the crisis team and the pdoc. SF will still be here when you are truly ready to come back and dont forget that you can get so much support from your friends here too. Here's to a healthy recovery hun!
  8. liveinhope

Thank you hun hugs
  9. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Im defintely one of the happiest ppl in the world that u are still here my friend :cry: I will continue to be here and always will while always is anywhere , I am hoping for that special day when u will be glad too :hug:

Yes ty again everyone ur a wonderful crowd and have monitored Dawns situation with care and love , ty this has meant so much to me as u all know real life can be lonely when dealing with a situation like this .

Ill see u later hunni , ring me , text me , holler me , ill be there , im running late at the min for the bank so better go but i :wub: u and am grateful we are still here to compliment each other in this life.

Hazzard warning hun Im hyper - AGAIN !!!! :shy:

Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

so so so good to see you home hun.

we all love you and are here for you anytime.

please remember that :heart: :cheekkiss :hug:
  11. danni

danni Chat Buddy

dawn :hug: I'm glad ur finally back, and just remember we all here for good and bad times. Take care of yourself hun :hug:
  12. liveinhope

Thank you you are all very special people here hugs
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome back home Dawn. I am so glad to hear you have a support system in place to help you through this critical time. You are loved by so many both here and in RL. I can't express how I feel that you are safely back home. Please take care and stay safe my friend. :hug:
  14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Welcome back Dawn. I'm glad to hear that you're ok hun. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.