Thank you and good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn0dig

I've had it.. I can't take any more of this.. Living without a reason.. It's just so.. empty.. I've been like this for three years now, and i think that's three years too long..

If i don't post anything here tomorrow, go in the chat or on msn you can just forget about me.

hey, don't do anything...I know that you probably feel like dying right now, and just never waking up again, I feel the same some days, but I hope that you are going to be okay. much love, SAndra

S

shellz

Hey sn0dig...just remember what I said in chat okay? Hang in there and please be careful with whatever you do

ace

I've had it.. I can't take any more of this.. Living without a reason.. It's just so.. empty.. I've been like this for three years now, and i think that's three years too long..

If i don't post anything here tomorrow, go in the chat or on msn you can just forget about me.
Wait Sn0dig PLEASE don't do anything drastic and tragic I know you're in such pain I really care and understand.Please wait around we can work through this I'LL reassure you I'm serious I swear on anything,add me to msn if you like [email protected] and we can talk anytime 24/7 and 7 days.

snOdig, please know that we want to see you safe. Even though you are hurting so very deeply, things may be different tomorrow or the next day. Hold on and keep trying. Don't choose to pull away from those that would like to help you. It doesn't matter if those people are ones here at the forum or somewhere else, just let them in. Take care. :hug:

Forgotten_Man

~Sigh~ well if that is what you want. It is sad to see you go. I hope you reconsider myself. Getting better takes time... I know this for a fact... and this place helped a great deal.

Well take care hun.

sn0dig

I'm unfortunatly still alive..
Had a panic attack last night..
i was lying all curled up in my bed crying and shaking.. But i'm better now..

S

shellz

I am so glad you are okay, sn0dig. I was worried about you. But i am not glad you had a pannic attack. Those are not fun. Please try to hang in there and be safe. Here if you ever want to talk, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00