Thank you...and goodbye...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sakura, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you, who showed me so much love and care over this last week. You are all truly wonderful people, and I wish each and every single one of you luck, as you all continue trying to make it through this often difficult and painful journey that we call life.

I have my pills...I have the alcohol ready...and I truly believe that I finally have the resolve that I need to actually do this now...

So goodbye...it was a pleasure meeting and getting to know you all...take care of yourselves :hug:

:rose: ~Love Shauna~

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2007
  2. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Hunny, don't do it.
    lets talk about this first.
    do you have MSN? jas_656@hotmail.com

please talk to me first :hug: :hug:

3. Sailor

Sailor Member

Sakura, if the people here have showed their love, show yours also.
    Giving up will make this love in vain.

Don't give up. While we stand, you should stand also, so when we fall, you can help us get up.

Stay up, Sakura. Don't make love vain.

4. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

I don't want to be thought of as selfish...but you don't understand...there is no purpose or point for me to be alive anymore...

And yes I have MSN...but I won't be able to talk with you on it Jas...I'm sorry...thank you for trying though...take care...

5. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

hows about you Tell us, and we can try uderstand.

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Shauna hun, please dont od :( We all care for you a great deal and dont want that you hurt yourself. Please get some help if you are in such a critical situation and let us know what brought you down that much.
    Love ya hun :hug:
    Please stay safe
    Beret

7. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

8. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

come on hun, please let us know whats going on.
    please :cry:

9. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*Grits teeth and fights to stay within the moment*

Oh god...I'm so, so, so very sorry...I'm hurting people...even people I didn't get a chance to know all that well...I'm just...let me be...please...just...let me do it...please stop trying to pull me back...I don't want to be pulled back into this life...please...

10. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

what about the future hunny?
    your life may seem pointless atm but that doesn't have to be forever.

i know, ive been in very bad situations before.
    but you can get through it and once this is behind you, you will wonder about why you even considered this.

I had my friends they helped me through, and now we are all gunna do the same for you. please let us :hug: :cheekkiss

11. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

I know I don't know you terribly well hun.
    but ive seen your posts and you are a really nice person.
    I would like a chance to get to know you alittle better.
    can you give me that?

:hug: :cheekkiss

12. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:cry: Please say you're okay hunny :hug:

13. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

this post says more or less what i wanted to say aswell :hug:

14. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

I'm still here...I'm still okay...I didn't do it...I just...a mess right now...and I have to go to work...*slightly hysterical laugh*...and I'm already half an hour late...I sat up all freaking night just staring at those pills...god...I'm such a loser...I couldn't do it...*defeated sigh*...thanks to those who stayed up with me at least, and who replied...you did make a difference to me...I couldn't stand to put you in pain...my head just hurts now...and the thoughts and urges are still there...I don't know how long I can continue to fight them...but I'll try...thanks...

15. Psyclox

Psyclox Member

Hey Sakura you don't me and I don't know you but good to see you are still around.

16. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

It is still good that you did not do it. You have doubts in your mind. That doubt will some day turn into happiness.

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know how desparate feelings can become when you are hurting such a great deal. Things may seem insurmountable and hopeless right now, but you can get through this. Tell us what is going on for you right now hun. Even if there is no specific reason for these feelings to become so strong right now. Let us help you and support you as much as we can. Take care hun and stay safe. :hug:

18. Hey hun

I know these feelings can completely take a person over :hug: I do hope you can talk some more to people about it all - keep fighting - it can all be worth it - people do come out the other side of suicidal feelings and depression :hug:

Take care

GE
    x

19. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Im exstatic that you are ok sweety :hug:

you hang in ther

come find me if you need to talk :cheekkiss

Luv yah, Josh

20. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone :hug:

Once again internet relations have helped to pull me back from the edge...thank you all again :hug:

:rose:

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.