Thank you everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

alices_ponder

good bye

I don't see the point of ranting on about what is wrong, what has occurred in my life or what is making me feel the way I do because I feel myself becoming extraordinarily repetitive and I am even finding myself in the sheer state of bored in talking about what is going on within my mind. All I really wanted to say was thank you to the people on here who actually care, listen to each other and respect each other with-out ridiculous fighting or high school bitching. So thank you :donut:

I already sorted everything with my friends, deleted formspring, facebook, twitter, msn, cut up my sim card and told everyone I love them. But I do just want to say thank you again. and Good-bye to you all and I hope none of you end up like me and that you will all stay strong.

Love you. xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Scum

Re: good bye

Hi,

I sort of want to ask hat's going on for you, but it sounds like right now talking is not something that you want to do, and that's ok. Please know that if you do want to talk about anything, like emotions (as opposed to events), then you are more than welcome.

Has anything prompted this post and such today?

I hope that you are able to come back and respond to us.

Thinking of you.

IV2010

Re: good bye

I'm sorry you feel bored with your own story (and I do understand that feeling) but I havent heard it and I hope you will still talk about it before you go...
has something happened for you to want to make this so final?
I hope you change your plans and stay.....

alices_ponder

Thank you both. I have to stay around for another while yet as I have realised I still have a few things to do. It can be very boring talking about how you feel all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00