Thank You SF

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by whytryanymore, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

Ok so from the first day i joined i have been attempting suicide very very often, most recently in august of 2010. and every time ive tried ive allways come here first. ALLWAYS. and every time i have always been offerd a great deal of help and everyone has always been there for me here. I honestly feel like this site is more my family than my actual family sometimes(horrible i know) but i have never been let down or misstreated here. even in my darkest moments. its very near 14mo that i have been a member, and until recently i have never realized how much help you have all given me and that it may be litterally just because of this site that i am still here.

I now am happily engaged and finally working a steady job, hell i even managed to pick up two jobs. I still battle severe depression everyday and i still continue to have many problems and issues and still have my suicidal thoughts, but there is one difference now, i have made a vow (or promise) that i will not die by my own hand i will not take my own life. One of my ways of getting thru my darkest times now is coming here and talking to ppl, and no matter what i come here feeling like i always leave feeling better and thinking more clearly.

i guess what im trying to say is THANK YOU!!!! to everyone that has helped me in the past i look back at my posts and realize how much help i dissmissed from soo many ppl who were just trying to stop one more person from making a huge mistake. so once again THANK YOU!!!!

and if anyone ever wants to talk to me about anything all they have to do is pm me.

2. This is GREAT.. Your post will cheer up all those seriously wanting to help others.. I feel great reading your post and thank you for complimenting those who have helped you here. Yeah, i agree that i have made this forum my home too despite some glitches in chat room..

3. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear that people have helped you on this site hon. I've sat and observed the way you always try and reach out to others on here, and support them, even when you aren't feeling so well yourself. you always say that this site has been brilliant for you, and I'm so glad that is the case. You have come on in leaps and bounds and I couldn't be prouder, and I hope that you carry on going from strength to strength. I know you still have bad days where you find it really to be a struggle, and yet you still are here, doing wonderfully. Keep your head up hon. And thank YOU for the support you offer others.

4. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Congratulations, and good luck for the future!

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

This is awesome, I hope you continue to seek and find your happiness!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.