Thank you so much.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Frost, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frost

Frost New Member

Im new to this and I would like to say though it is selfish of me, please someone care for at least a second. This is beyond sadness and is becoming practical. A weak intro but I thank you so dearly if your listening.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

3. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

4. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! Look forward to seeing you around :)
  5. Arthur523

Arthur523 Well-Known Member

You're not acting selfish AT ALL. Welcome to the forum, I hope you feel cheery. :)
  6. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. We do care for you and we want to listen to your story. Take care of yourself.
  7. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome x
  8. AlexElm

AlexElm Well-Known Member

Hey pastdude88! Welcome to SF and I hope we can help you!
  9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and it was said, you posting is not selfish, in fact, it is brave...please tell us what has brought you here...I am sure there are many ppl who can relate...welcome again and I am so glad you found us...J
  10. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi there, hope to see more post. Welcome to SF
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you hope to see you posting lots hun get all that sadness out okay we all support each other here and no one judges hugs to you
  12. Mr. Goldstein

Mr. Goldstein Well-Known Member

Just acknowledging the existence of the concept of "selfishness" means that you are not selfish, but in pain. I also joined this forum today. Hopefully, we can have some good times in this online community of like-minded people.
  13. Frost

Frost New Member

Everybody here is so great, I feel very comfortable on this website. I wasn't sure what type of response I would get but I am glad I reached out. Thank you all so much. :cry:
  14. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Glad to have you...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.