Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new to this and I would like to say though it is selfish of me, please someone care for at least a second. This is beyond sadness and is becoming practical. A weak intro but I thank you so dearly if your listening.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...as it was said, you posting is not selfish, in fact, it is brave...please tell us what has brought you here...I am sure there are many ppl who can relate...welcome again and I am so glad you found us...J

Mr. Goldstein

Im new to this and I would like to say though it is selfish of me, please someone care for at least a second. This is beyond sadness and is becoming practical. A weak intro but I thank you so dearly if your listening.
Just acknowledging the existence of the concept of "selfishness" means that you are not selfish, but in pain. I also joined this forum today. Hopefully, we can have some good times in this online community of like-minded people.

Everybody here is so great, I feel very comfortable on this website. I wasn't sure what type of response I would get but I am glad I reached out. Thank you all so much. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00