Thank you soa

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Thank you so much sweetie..

you herlped push me over the edge whoever you are...

thank you for letting me know i am pathic..

thank you for letting me know i am like a stupid5 year old kid..

thank you for letting me know that i dont need to have any feelings like everyone else here, cause im not worth it..

thank you for reading my stupid posts when you could have ignored them..

thank you for helping to push me over the edge , it is just what i needed , so many thanks for it..

thank you for helping me get the nerve to do it.. and yers to those who do not know , i have attempted my life 3 times and the last attempt i did spend in a nut house,, however the other times i made plans they fail because things always came up , well i am making sure that nothing does this time , nothing will interfer..

i wanted to find a reason to stay and fight but i cant do that.

so thank you for thinking i am pathic, thank you for thinking i needed attention,

all the more better for me.. all the push i will ever need so thank you...thank you ...thank you..

i will be dead by the time you read this so thank you very much..

you helped me to do it...

You have received a new private message at Suicide Forum - A support forum for people in crisis entitled "-".

< Mod edit: Hazel... Private Message >

grow up, yep i have donr grown up and i am big enough to take my life..

i have everything i need , so thank you...
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Please see pm.
  3. White Dove

thanks Terry.

thanks for you love and your kindness..

May God keep you and others here safe and free from all harm...

take care..

see you..

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

SOA whoever you are, what a cruel and useless message you sent to my friend. If you don't have anything nice to say then shut the fuck up.

I'm guessing you came here because you have problems of your own, which I would gladly hear and commiserate with you about, but please do not send such hurtful messages to those who are obviously in so much pain.

If you have your own problems (and we all do) then most people here would gladly support you, but that message was just cruel and unhelpful.

PM one of us if you need to vent, but do NOT take out your emotional problems on my friend.
  5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Re: F you Soa (direct message to Soa)

To Mr/Ms Soa,

Well, its too bad there are people like you who wants to be in a support forum like that to make others feel bad. I know you have your personal opinion but if its something meant to hurt others and make them feel bad, I suggest you keep it to yourself. Consider yourself lucky that I am saying 'F you' and not know what. Maybe you are a realistic person but if you have to be so damn realistic you should join a 'how to be a millionaire in five minutes forum' or 'how to be the next world leader by talking shit forum' and in my professional opinion, that 'kind' of forums are best for you. And for Christ sake, talk to someone if you are in trouble.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  6. livingdeath

livingdeath Active Member

White Dove -- Soa is an asshole, plain and simple. Soa is simply a bully, and not worthy of your time. I can't believe someone would write the words written by Soa, words to torment an already tortured soul. I am appalled and disgusted. I'm sure you've noticed that everyone else here is on your side and we feel your pain. Soa is just a freak. Ignore him/her/it.
  7. White Dove

Thanks for sticking up for me guys,

but i am not worth it..

i am nothing..

i will go now so everyone will be happy.. at least this little dove will not cause any more hurt to anyone...

So sorry..

i am so sorry.. i am just useless, just dumb,

my feelings dont mean anything, my feelings are nothing ,

i have lost the battle tonight...

gonna get it over with... sorry...

so sorry..

and to MR AND MRS DALTON === sorry i never meant any harm, never meant for all this to happen, never meant for my niece to hurt you, never meant any pain, dont worry i will be gone now , so you can be happy...

it is for the best..

i am doing the world a favor...
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

If what Soa did is true, then there pathetic.
  9. Anna

Anna Active Member

White Dove,
    I hope you have not done anything. I'm so sorry soa (stupid online asshole) my name for this piece of crap that wrote you what "it" did. "It" obviously has no compassion and you are a hundred times better than this person. I know what was written has hurt you deeply but please don't let this push you over the edge. This is no doubt an evil person and I hope they will suffer greatly for their cruel words to you. Just know that you are loved by many people here, and by God. I am so angry I could spit nails. I am sorry this person sent you this nasty and extremely cruel note. Please don't let them break you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.