Thank you to everyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by N0NickRick, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N0NickRick

N0NickRick Account Closed

So many here have been so kind to me, i appreciate it so very much! Now i do not feel like i am dying alone, that is really the only thing i didnt want to do, die alone. i am not here to influence anyone to follow me, i have to make this clear. How horrible to think the blood of another would be on my hands as i leave this world.

Please for anyone considering this option ask yourself 2 questions. Firstly "Are you prepared for what is next"? If the answer is NO, please stop!
    Secondly ask yourself "Is there ANY hope, reason, desire, feeling, need, etc etc for you to live for"? If the answer here is YES, please stop!

i want everyone to know i do not blame God for my misfortunes. Many i have brought on myself. i guess i am just too tired to try anymore. i just want to have peace. If my post here has offended you please, forgive me.

rick

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Rick,

Welcome to SF, Ive had those same feelings that your having so many times cant even count that high.

Can I ask what mistakes youve made that you cant change? We all make mistakes, we all have our bad times. What are yours, maybe we can help?

3. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

im sorry to to hear you can not reverse it...and I thank you for your
    words i was prepared for what was next but to the second part i still have a little piece of hope (((((rick))))))

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What can we do to help? There are many times the caring of another can bring someone out of the darkness enough to question their decision...we are here to support and care for you ...big hugs, J

5. N0NickRick

N0NickRick Account Closed

thank you all so much! you have touched my heart every one of you. im feeling a bit sicker now, the pain is increasing, but thats good and i expected it. just let me visit here til im gone ok? and thank you, thank you

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Rick, please if youve hurt yourself call 911, you dont have to leave like this. It doesnt have to end like this.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey NR, You know that if you just accept things, then keep pushing you will come out the other end.. I have been really low at times and my friends here and others I don't know rallied around me and helped me to push thru..Don't give up on life..I'm an isolationist and my therapist talked me into getting a dog.. He's not just a pet he's a good friend.. He knows when I am down and lies there next to me..Give your self a chance.. There are alot of things in this world you haven't done..

8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. what things have you tried to do to help yourself? it could be that there is something that you haven't thought of that other people could help you with, or maybe if you talk things out with people here, you'll remember that there really is a reason for you to still be here and to try to fix things in your life.

I've said it before in other posts, but I think it bears repeating. I think that people who feel suicidal are very often, maybe always good people. You seem like a good person to me.

If you can fix your own life, there are a lot of other people who need your help.

9. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

you cant leave uve just introduced urself to me :( i dont do goodbyes!
    whay r u leaving

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

You have to go to the hospital and get the poison flushed out of your system Rick, before it's too late. Do it now. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.