Thank You Very Much =/

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Fuck sake. You better stay the fuck away from me today :mad:
    For a week now, I've been cleaning up all your dishes after your arse, cos you don't do it. You leave all your stuff everywhere. I pointed it out to you every fucking day and every time again you say "sorry, I'll clean up my mess from now on". EVERY FUCKIN DAY! Only to have me find all your mess again and again and again. :mad:

And then you quit your job, fine it's your life. But you manage to ring the boss just at the very moment I'm doing the groceries. You fucking know I can't say no in situations like that. I do not appreciate you quitting your job and then the boss coming up to me practically begging me to take on your shifts. :mad: You fucking know I can't say no in such situations. You know how bad I felt when I called in sick last week.
    Great that I have to clean up your mess now. You were the one who took on two jobs and planned it all wrong. Then when you get in trouble for it you chicken out and quit. Leaving me to clean up your mess.
    I don't even know how to work the bread and bakery section!!

And as if that's not enough :dry:
    You fucking know I have a fucked up sleeping pattern. I slept for like half an hour somewhere around 2am and this morning at 8am I finally fell asleep and you come knocking at my fucking door only to tell me that the damn fucking table in the living room was tossed on its side and to ask if I had internet connection. Who fucking cares. You have a fucking day off, you can ask me when I'm up, cos you've got nothing to do all fucking day anyway. Since I have to do your shift today.
    Now I have to go to work, do something I've never done and have no clue how to do, after a night of 1.5hrs sleep. Because you can't fucking deal with your responsibilities and the consequences of your own fucking stupidity.

You know how excited I was to go hang with my mate today. Apart from Monday evening we haven't spoken in ages and today is great weather and hanging in the park would've been perfect today, catching up and everything.. But no. I had to cancel on her cos I have to go cover your shift, while you get to hang about being lazy in the sun all day.
    I planned on getting pissed last night, but I could also wave goodbye to that idea, since I have to work today, to cover your fucking shift.

And then you have the balls to go onto my laptop to check your fucking email.
    Fix your own computer, man!! You know who is in charge of the internet, bug them about it. Not me, for fuck sake.

Oh and when I say "I'm in a bad mood, just leave me alone today", that means that you should leave me alone, not that you can go blabbing at me about fuck knows what.
    I'm angry and want to be left alone.

FUCK YOU, MAN! :furious:

god I'm so angry. :rolleyes:

-and yes I know it's not all her fault. I'm the one who can't say no, that's my problem. But fuck. I'm so sick of cleaning up all of her shit.-

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: I hope getting all that out helps you to feel at least a little bit better ester. It sounds like you need to work a little on setting boundaries. That way you can say no if it is something you really don't want to do. Maybe you can set up another time to see your friend in the near future. Sorry you are having to deal with all this.

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Whoever this person is she/he sounds awful :furious:

You're too nice you don't have to do all this. Whoever this is sounds like they are taking advantage of you.

Yeah it's difficult to say no when you're in a pattern when saying no is hard to say.

You know, maybe if you left her to live in her own mess then she'll eventually get the hint and try cleaning up. If you do it all the time, she's expecting you to be there all the time doing it.

The minute you break the pattern , I'm telling you she'll be shocked and think ohmigod! and probably be scared of you then...maybe :wink:

:hug: xxx

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

heh, no she's just very forgetful and chaotic.
    In the beginning I didn't clean up after her, but it got so bad that even I got annoyed with it (and I don't get annoyed with mess and all easily).
    I'm going a bit easy on her cos I know that a lot of her current behaviour might very well be caused by some events she's been through in the past few years. I've heard friends of her and supposedly she wasn't like that before she went through some bad things.

:dunno:

I've calmed down a bit now.
    It was good to get it out. Besides I was just cranky cos I didn't want to go to work after only 1.5hrs of sleep, especially when it was something totally new. I guess a little bit of anxiety played part in it too :dunno:

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Eh, she might have had her reasons but you don't have to clean up after her all the time :tongue: you have just as much reason not to do everything she says and to have your own life and have fun too

and 1.5 hrs sleep sounds horrible :sad:. I do hope things are better and am glad you got that all out.. :hug: and that bakery bit of the shop wasn't too difficult to work in.