Thank you

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Soldier83, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

Thank you for all your kind words, <edit mod total eclipse time line> You have all helped me so much, and I really appreciate that. Dont stop helping people
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

We talked yesterday in chat. I know you're experiencing issues. Hang in there. When we were chatting, you mentioned that your kids were in bed. Think about your kids. You can find a way to weather this storm for them. They don't need you gone.
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope you reconsider.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You cannot do this ok post a time line you need to go to hospital call crisis line and get help It is there for you reach out and get it
  5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I missed you in chat.

Go down to the hospital and tell them you need help. They will help you find a solution.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi have been here before, and have climbed out of it...please talk to ppl here and see how you can access services...if you are connected to the VA system in the US, there are quite good services...I am familiar with the ones in NY City and other members are very informed re services in other areas...please post to elicit more information
  7. Soldier83

I held off but I still have my plan in place. I know that I shouldn't but thinking about my kids only makes it worse. I have never talked about this to anyone ever face to face. I'm just tired of always being a disappointment to everyone I know.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to talk then ok to your doctor do not pass on the pain hun to your children don't do that to them not when there is help hun for you just ask for it from your doctor from crisis line from emergency at your hosptial chose to get help ok for YOU and for your children h ugs
  9. Soldier83

No I just need to do it before this gets outta hand any further. I am a bad father, and they deserve someone better. Thats it thats all I need to think of, I'm doing this to give them a better future. Wow that makes me feel better, I'll do it so they can move on. I can be at peace with that. no mre fucking around, thank you again you really helped me come to terms with this. Goodbye
  10. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

It is a shame that there isn't more education provided to the world about how suicide affects the family left behind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.