Thank You

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Freya, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Not the right place for this - but nowhere else seemed appropriate either.

I wanted to say thank you to those of you who have read and replied to my posts over the past two weeks. Your time and energy were appreciated - genuinely - even if I did not respond or was not receptive.

I am done now - it is selfish and unfair and I am done - I am sorry to anyone I caused worry to. I am fine and I am grateful for your concern.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can continue to reach out to us ok please know that we all suffer and we all care for each other here. Hugs to you
  3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

freya... there is nothing selfish and unfair about reaching out for help... we all do it, even those that do not visit this forum.... reach to someone for help. you do not need to apologize for that. if you are saying you are about to commit suicide, then either you did not take the help that was offered to heart or you did not receive the help that you have needed (in which case you should continue looking, and reaching out). a number of us here would miss you if thats what you are saying sorry for.... and honestly i'm not sure if that truly is selfish or unfair either, i just know that it hurts a lot of ppl that care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.