Thank you

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mary2468, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mary2468

Mary2468 Member

I want to thank everyone I chatted with yesterday and overnight and today. You are all very kind, and I wish I could hug each one of you. I came here trying to find the courage to continue, and my failing is no reflection on this site's members.

<mod edit - timeline> Honestly, my only fear is that it won't work again. I do think it's an easy way out, but in my case it's also the only way out. I can't go on any longer.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
  2. TommyTwinCams

TommyTwinCams Member

Hold on Mary. I promise you it will get better.

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hey, Take it one day at a time. What's the rush to end it when you don't know what will come next.

Happy Thanksiving by the way.

4. Chloeinoz

Chloeinoz Banned Member

Hi Mary, I know you're suffering and not without good reason after chatting yesterday. I'm sorry you're in so much pain the world is a hard place to live in sometimes but do it for you're children if nothing else or just keep putting it off a day at a time and seek some professional help. I'm so sorry Mary I can't even begin to understand the pain you are going through losing a child like you have. Come into chat as much as possible people there are great, really understanding take care chloe

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Mary,

I hope you choose to return here and I am sorry that you did not find the relief that you were hoping to gain here. I can just hope that you stay safe and out of harms way, bless you mary.

6. Mary2468

Mary2468 Member

Petal, Hi! Just a quick note to say I chickened out/manned up -- depending on your perspective -- that night. I'll always be grateful for this site and the people on it. I'm sure I'll spiral again soon and probably many more times, but, right now, I'm ok. Thank you. ~ Mary

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thank you for the update Mary, so glad you did not go through with it :hug:

8. Chloeinoz

Chloeinoz Banned Member

Oh Mary I'm so glad you're ok for now at least, I was really worried about you. Chloe

9. Bart

Bart Banned Member

I was really worried too. You made a wise decision Mary!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.