Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there everyone. I'm just taking a little time out of my day to say Thank You to every single person on these forums. Why? Well if it wasn't for this forum I doubt I'd be here right now, you helped me to keep going. Although I am the definition of a lurker who hardly ever remembers to sign in and contribute to conversations but just by lurking and seeing the overwhelming amount of support everyone gives each other no matter what their situation is helps me get through the days sometimes. The reason I'm saying Thank You today specifically is because you are all essentially the reason I made it to today, my birthday that I was able to spend with family and somewhat enjoy my day. I truly appreciate this website and everyone on it.

Even though I want to get better but also know that the way my mind works means I'll never be satisfied and even if I was rich and had the "Perfect" life I most likely still wouldn't want to be here. Actually right now I don't want to be here, but I'm kind of glad I am.

To anyone who reads this I appreciate you, not just for listening to my ramblings, but for the help you provide.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00