• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few people I need to thanx. -vikki-, vbuk, tam (cant remembere your sreenname sorry) and anyone else I was speaking to...and special thanks to FenderAddict83, TheAM and Sunset, I don't think I would be here today if it wasn't for you. Not totally sure yet that I'm happy to be ehre...but thank you all anyways :rose: :arms: :wub:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am glad to see you are still here downinthedumps. You are worth every moment of time anyone spends talking with you. I am glad you were able to find the support you needed. Take care, hun. :hug:

BrokenPieces

I am glad to see you are still here downinthedumps. You are worth every moment of time anyone spends talking with you. I am glad you were able to find the support you needed. Take care, hun. :hug:
and i have to say... everyone is worth the time we invest in!!!! I am glad to see your safe... i have been gone for awhile, but i am gonna drop in and out every once in awhile... i hope to talk to you too at some points in my visits!!!

TG123

and i have to say... everyone is worth the time we invest in!!!! I am glad to see your safe... i have been gone for awhile, but i am gonna drop in and out every once in awhile... i hope to talk to you too at some points in my visits!!!
Hi Kurt,

Long time no talk. How r u doing? Glad to see you.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$255.00