thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few people I need to thanx. -vikki-, vbuk, tam (cant remembere your sreenname sorry) and anyone else I was speaking to...and special thanks to FenderAddict83, TheAM and Sunset, I don't think I would be here today if it wasn't for you. Not totally sure yet that I'm happy to be ehre...but thank you all anyways :rose: :arms: :wub:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am glad to see you are still here downinthedumps. You are worth every moment of time anyone spends talking with you. I am glad you were able to find the support you needed. Take care, hun. :hug:

BrokenPieces

I am glad to see you are still here downinthedumps. You are worth every moment of time anyone spends talking with you. I am glad you were able to find the support you needed. Take care, hun. :hug:
and i have to say... everyone is worth the time we invest in!!!! I am glad to see your safe... i have been gone for awhile, but i am gonna drop in and out every once in awhile... i hope to talk to you too at some points in my visits!!!

TG123

and i have to say... everyone is worth the time we invest in!!!! I am glad to see your safe... i have been gone for awhile, but i am gonna drop in and out every once in awhile... i hope to talk to you too at some points in my visits!!!
Hi Kurt,

Long time no talk. How r u doing? Glad to see you.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00