Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_soul

Staff Alumni
there are a lot of ppl that i need to thank for me seeing my birthday this year. i didn't see myself here to see it.
frist off i want to thank everyone in general- jsut for being here. if it wasn't for this site and the ppl here i wouldn't be here now.
i know i have made posts that have been edited severely, and i need to apologize to certain ppl for those posts.
ruth-i am talking about you. i made some comments that should have never been made. i apologize and hope we can become friends even after the things that i said to you and in posts.
abacus-i need to thank you for editing my posts and not banning me from the site.
gentlelady- you have helped me more than anyone else and i owe you so much, you will never know.
terry- you helped me thru some times that put me over the edge.
ishy- you have helped me by just listening and letting me rant.
hazel- for talking to me about ECT and tellng me how it is and helping me decide to do it
resistance- you have given me some very good advice and checked on me from time to time.
danni- for being here for me when i just need to talk to someone that knows what i am going thru.
freakin out- for showing me that i can love and be loved
to the admin- thank you for this site being here
downward spiral-for being there for me when i need adviceand telling me like it is.
if it wasn't for this site, i would have been gone from this planet in april. this site has been my lifesaver. it has been my vent and been able torant and rave and jsut spill my guts.
nobody looks down on me for the crap i say and i thank everyone for that.

i can't forget insignificant-for being there for me even while you were in the hospital. even up til today you are stil checking on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are so very welcome jcat. I am glad you happened upon this site and reached out to us when you did. You forgot to thank someone though. Yourself. You had the strength to ask for and accept help when you needed it. You listened to what others had to say about the importance of your life. You showed courage in the face of darkness. You chose life. And amid all the trial and tribulations, you chose to be supportive of others as they struggled with their life decisions as well. I wish you many more birthdays, hun :hug:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Good luck with the move J. See you over on Facebook now you are one of my werewolf minions I'll be biting you often :laugh:

danni

Chat Buddy
:hug: good lukcy moving hun and i hope to actual meet u in a couple of months hopeful if i can get down there :laugh: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00