1. Ediciussievol

Ediciussievol Well-Known Member

I may post and rant, or post and be depressed, or post and be wanting to die, or post and be sharing with someone.

But you know, it's kind of nice that I have a place to post. It's tempting for each of us to say "but my problems are different". Yes, they are. Everyone's are. But the anguish, the lonliness, and the despair, those feelings feel the same no matter who you are.

So, I just wanted to say "thank you" for this site. I find that when I am really hurting... and worried that I may go down that road to suicide again... I come here, and read, and post, and sometimes cry. But I come here instead of dying.

So, please think of it like this: We are just human. But you made something impossible... and that is when someone is feeling alone... through interacting here, it's almost like someone who understands what you are feeling, because they are feeling or have felt it too, has put their hand on your shoulder for just a brief moment...

... and it was enough to keep going just one more day.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

it warms my heart to see posts like this.
    i feel exactly the same way about this place.

with no real home of my own, i consider this place my home, and the people here my family.

Am so happy for you :)