Thank you

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You know what mum, i wish you would fucking do it cos then maybe you'd leave me the fuck alone. Do you know how much i fucking hate you?! i fucking hate you with every part of my fucking body!

Nothing to be depressed about?! how about having a fuck up of a mother like you! you actually make me laugh. Your a fucking joke. You wonder why me and Steven turned out the way we did? take a fucking look at yourself! a bastard of a dad and a bitch of a mother, neither of us stood a fucking chance chance. You call me selfish for thinking about suicide? your the fucking selfish one you fucking bitch!

How about having years of being ignore. Never feeling good enough. Years all you gave a shit about was Steven. He's suicidle but do you treat him like this? do you treat him like something you just stepped in!

Oh and apparently its not okay. It's not okay to feel this bad. It's not okay to talk to people online about it. It's not okay to want to end this shit. Everyone fucking listen to me! cos according to my mother its NOT FUCKING OKAY!!!!!!! So apparently this forum is a fucking waste of time.

Gonna have phone cut off. Gonna have internet cut off. Lol thats really gonna make me feel better eh! taking the one thing away that keeps me safe. You know what mother, i actually felt better this morning, now i feel worse and ever. Your'll have yourself to blame. You fucking bitch. You ain't got a fucking clue!

I wanna leave this house but i have no where to go. I wanna move out but i have no where or any money to go anywhere. I HATE this fucking house!! i hate you! go fuck yourself you fucking bitch!!

Thanks a lot. Thanks a fucking lot!
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:sad: If there's anything i can do for you, let me know :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Vik you know how I feel about her. I'm sorry you had to listen to all of that, really I am. But I called them to keep you safe and I'd do the same again if I needed to. Just an idea bu how about staying with Matt and Gill for a couple of weeks? Or even Katie? I really think you need to get out of there babes. It'll make you feel better, I know it will. I'm here if you need to talk x
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear you are having such a rough time at home viks. Sounds like you need to start taking steps to get out on your own. It isn't an easy thing to do, but have faith in yourself that you can do it. It is much easier than staying in the situation you are in right now. You are in my thoughts. :hug:
  5. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

hello vikki dear, i'm so sorry to hear that you having such a tough time, i knwo i haven't been here much but your always ,ore than welocme to call or drop my an email if you need to talk.

6. Satine

Satine Member

Vicky, I know just what you mean when you talk about how you feel about your mother - I feel the same. Beyond anything else, always trust yourself, your instincts. If something inside you is saying that life isn't as it should be then you're right about that.

To this end I am writing a website that aims to help people like you and me find our feet. If you're up for a read - and want to offer any feedback or add to it - follow the link in my signature.

But don't ever feel that you're the only one who feels like this. Mothers have a huge amount of influence over us and they can either do a lot of good or a lot of bad. You're among friends :)