Thank You

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ozinuk, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone who has taken time and cared enough to read and answer the last few threads I have posted. I fear it's to late to change or postpone the inevitable. I wish I were stronger but that part of me dies years ago and as a result I am left with something that doesn't even resemble the person I was I have no use for this person as many others don't either..........:sad:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Steve

Please don't do this.

You don't have to :sad: It's never too late to change your mind. I truly hope you reconsider!!

Thinking of you x

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's not too late. You're still alive, so there's hope. Don't let go of that hope.

You still have the strength to fight. You're strong, even if you don't see that. The world has been cruel to you, pushed you down. But you can get back up. I hope you'll try; it's not too late.

Here if you need anything.

*hugs*

4. EndlessRain

EndlessRain Member

It's never too late. It feels strange to say that as I have tried to kill myself recently. But really, everyday you can scratch past, is one more day behind you and one day nearer to finding something else. It's not just empty words, strength can be regained in time, we just all have to hang on long enough to find it again, and with so many people here willing to support and reach out to you, who knows what purpose you can uncover for yourself! But if you shut the door, it's shut for good. Don't shut it so early.

5. asri

asri Well-Known Member

Steve, choosing to take ur own life is not 'the inevitable'. it is something that lies in ur own hands..

and a lot of us here sincerely hope that u somehow find the courage to hang in there..

:hug:

6. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I've been hanging on for the past 10 yrs and I just can't do it anymore too many things have happened I've been let down too many times not to want to hang on any more I just don't have the strength.:sad:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Steve we all change..I am not the same person I was a year ago..I still isolate myself and I still suffer from mental illness but I have gained enough strength between therapy, meds, and the support I get from being here.. I have found I care about others and try to help them the best I can.. The one thing I know for sure is that if I ever get well enough to work again it will be helping other people..Don't give in to your thoughts you can overcome this.. I was like you for fifteen years and still think of suicide but I know now that I won't try again..Stay with us and let us support you..

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't have many words at the moment, except to say that I agree with Joseph. Please let us be there for you.

9. plates

plates Well-Known Member

you sound tired. are you?

you don't need to be a certain person for other people, but i hear you've been let down a lot in your life, which i can relate to. it's a betrayal of trust that runs deep and it hurts.

you don't need to be strong. it's okay to describe your feelings here and you say you can't go on anymore, and that is understandable if you're tired and in so much pain.

do you want to talk about who has let you down and made you feel so tired and wanting to kill yourself?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.