Thank You

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gentlelady, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thank you all for giving to each other. I wish you all better days ahead. I am sorry to those I let down. Please keep safe, take care, and stay strong. :hug:

2. Taryn

Taryn Banned Member

You haven't let anyone down........

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Gentlelady :hug: whats going on? I don't like the sounds of that... you haven't let anybody down.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Gentlelady I almost posted something your post however I was not in the pain that you seem be in right now.
    I was acutely aware today of how we all reach out to one another so please keep this your mind and know we are here for you.
    Please gentlelady let us know how we can help.

Feel free to PM if you would like.

Love you B

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Gentlelady you are one of the most kind and considertae people I know on this forum.. You haven't let anyone down.. If you need someone to talk to then PM me anytime.. It will be between us..((BIG HUGS))!!!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please know reading all your post you are so compassionate caring You have reached out to so many people here. You have not let anyone down You have kept us going You have got us through some very rough patches. This forum is so lucky to have you Please don't ever believe you let anybody down

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

(((GL)))

I'm sure you haven't let anyone down.

Please allow us to support you, like you have done with many people here.

Take care & stay safe.

love & hugs xx

8. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey Gentle i know i havent been around for a long time.i dont even know if you remember me but i certainly remember you!You were always there for me and others.i hope you dont mind me posting on your thread.i just came back to see how people are doing.im so glad you are still around this site - you give it so much, it would be an emptier place without you truly.You are such a caring person.But i am also SO SO sorry to see your still in such pain.im sure you havent let anyone down.You just seem in a lot of pain right now.i so wish i could do more for you.Over time you have been such a good friend to me and im sure also to many others.im sorry i havent been there for you.But please do know there are people out there who do genuinely care.i hope your safe.x

9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

((((Big warm bear sized caring hugs))))

GL,

You are an amazing person. Please know that we care a great deal about you and please allow us in to help if we can.

10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: C.

Here if you need a chat or a bear sized hug :)

11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I wish all those things for you as well Gentlelady.
    You are an amazing person.
    You don't have to be sorry at all.
    :love:

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Corrina :sad:

You don't have anything to be sorry for. Why do you feel you have let us down?

:hug:

13. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

admins need love and support too---> :console::arms:

14. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm pretty sure everyone here loves you, gentle. When a lot of people have a problem I know they go to you. Be happy, we love you.

15. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hope your alright...please check in with one of us so we know your okay. I am worried about you.
    Love ya B

16. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Please be safe Gentlelady :hug:

17. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

You've always been kind and caring...What is going on?

Take care of yourself.

:hug:

18. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thank you all for your care and concern. :hug:

19. TinkerLoop

TinkerLoop Well-Known Member

hun you know where i am if you want me hun now dont do anything silly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.