thank you

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 2smart4myOWNgood, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my dear friend james succeessfully commited suicide last night. he left me a message on my phone sayin to read his last posts on here. ive noticed some people tried to help and that is why i am writing this message, just to say thank you but james could not be helped. all i can say is that james past away peacefully and had a smile on his face for those who wish know. i just pray he is in a better place now. if james had spoken to you recently and has said anything that you feel is relevant please let me know. i will be using this profile for a little while if you have anything to share or ask. thank you!
  2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry.

Even if there was nothing that I could do personally- I always feel responsible when someone passes away.
    I was too scared to say anything, and I'm sorry.
    I wish him the best in his next life.
  3. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

If this is true, then my condolences

Not to be rude, but for the last few days there has been an number of "goodbye" type threads from this member, last night came into chat talking about doing the deed (every time mentioning that he was in the act, and every time coming back not too much later with a new story), and now this. No ones friend would come here not 12 hours after a suicide would have taken place and tell people about a suicide note on his phone, it doesnt make any sense.

If this is a hoax, then it is sad and deplorable that you would come here and subject the members of this site to grief because you need attention. Ill eat my words happily and humbly if I am wrong, but give me a break. On other sites, these kinds of threads are against the rules, and for good reason.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

This is taken directly from the site guidelines;

• Do not be tempted to post as a grieving family member and describe how you have attempted, or have committed suicide. It causes unnecessary pain for members, and if you are apparently dead you won't be able to receive any support. If you are found to be doing this your account will be banned.

• If you genuinely are a member's family/friend and you do want to pass on a message please contact a member of staff and let them decide how to proceed. Under no circumstances should a family member/friend post a message on the forum using the members' sign in name.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry about the loss of your friend. :hug:

You're welcome to create your own account if you want to be able to read your friend's posts. We just have to ensure, for the safety of our members, that we do our best to make sure the site guidelines are followed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.