Thank You

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Feb 15, 2010.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Just wanted to say a Thank You to everyone on here.

I know how people are hurting badly on here, and it's amazing the amount of support you can find on here. We are all here for each other, and when I'm not receiving help I try my very best to give it back.

Anyway, I hope everyone can take care and carry on being so strong. I don't think I can and I'm sorry for that.

There are some people who I care deeply about (Not saying that I don't care about anyone else, just I talk to these people on a regular basis) and I'm sorry I have failed you.

I wish you all the best.. :hug: xx
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Why do you think you have failed anyone hun? You come here looking for advice care and support. And you accept it. You take it. Just because it's hard to put it all to good or practical use doesnt mean you failed anyone. You are fighting a huge battle emotionally. And know one here expects anything grand from you. Just that you keep trying to hold on. And when you cant that you turn to your friends and members here. There is no "time limit" or agenda that you need to follow. Just always remember that others do care!! So please dont leave because you think you are failing people here. If this is what you are thinking and feeling then you need this site now. Please reconsider?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to hold onto your friends here okay they will give you the support you need thru these rough times. If not call crisis okay or hospital so you can get help you need to get strong again to come back to talk to your friends Stay safe okay please reach out keep reaching out