Thank You.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darc, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darc

Darc Well-Known Member

It's finally over.
    Everything is set, note's written, goodbyes said to the few good things...
    So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me, thanks for the support and kind words, I really hope for the best for everyone on SF...and I'm sorry I couldn't help. Not myself, nor anyone else who needed help. You people are all amazing, I hope you'll be able to find something worthwhile to live for.

2. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

How can you wish everyone the best and then go ahead and do what you plan on doing? The last thing anyone here needs to see is someone do it :(

At least give us a chance to change your mind?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

D...what is going on???Please talk to us and let us know...big hugs, J

4. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

What empty said.

Give us a chance to change your mind at least, I know you're offline, but I hope something changes your mind enough to log back in and see this. =\

5. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

please, darc, we care about you, and the last thing any of us want is to see someone go through with their plan. please please please don't do this. i hope you're still there :hug: give us one more chance to help...

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You reached out to us for support keep reaching out okay. The pain and sadness will go away but you need to work through it okay. Keep talking here keep posting your pain so others can help. You want the sadness to go away you don't want death so let us help you heal keep talking to us.

7. rvsaraiva

rvsaraiva Member

hey u out there? hang on

8. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Darc...Hun...Please come back....please..

9. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Please think about it some more, the effects it would have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.