Thankful

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

To all who have responded to my postings, I am very grateful for your support and encouragement. I have read most of my postings, and I realized I always have one theme...suicidal ideations. I know I sound like a broken record but believe me, your responses have kept me grounded. I read other people's postings and it is rather comforting to know that many, many people are going through the same issues like I do and they get help too. It is a safe place to vent without being threatened to go to the hospital just because I have suicidal ideations. You guys give me a chance to reflect and think about what I shared and you guys remind me to use my coping skills and to think rationally. Without this forum, I would have ended in psych hospitals and even hurt myself again. Somehow, this site has helped me tremendously and I give kudos to all of you. Until next time, good bye.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you found us, and that we've been able to help you in some way. :hug:

3. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean - having all these people around, I don't feel like such a f****d up freak when I'm here. I'm glad to have people like you here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.